STRONG, DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING DESIGNS
Rivaling the automotive industry production lines, World Trans utilizes a modular assembly to efficiently produce consistently safe, lightweight and feature-rich buses with a quick turn time. Unlike other bus manufacturers, World Trans doesn’t push the chassis’ gross vehicle weight rating to the limits, ensuring each bus delivers more fuel efficiency and greater passenger capacity.
- These commercial buses can be built on an E-350/450 chassis with an 11,500-, 12,500- or 14,500-lb. GVWR (gross vehicle weight rating) or on a Chevy G3500/4500 chassis with either a 12,300- or 14,200-lb GVWR.
- Without encroaching on the GVWR, the modular design allows for a variety of seating configurations, including rear lift, rear luggage or a 25-person capacity.
- Though lightweight, these buses don’t sacrifice safety. In fact, the modular design incorporates a floor and sidewall seat track to secure all seating.
- The popular wheelchair lift floorplans include a standard lift system with automatic fast-idle module and an FMVSS-compliant interlock mechanism.
- The roof exterior panel consists of a one-piece composite material. Lightweight, this seam-free roof is extremely durable and impact resistant.
- The World Trans lightweight design meets or exceeds all FMVSS crash testing requirements and is Altoona tested for seven years, 200,000 miles.
- World Trans is built in an ISO 9001:2008 certified plant, one of the most demanding manufacturing process audits. Lightweight starts with forethought.